Saturday, August 15, 2009

Your Alerts from ZDNet

Manage my alerts
 
The Mobile Gadgeteer
Alerts for techmails79758@gmail.com from ZDNet.com | Aug 15, 2009 2:48:44 PM

Review: JayBird Endorphin and Tiger Eyes headphones

Matthew Miller: As we continue to enjoy decent weather in the summer months and look to get and/or stay in shape there are a ton of headphone options out there that allow you to take your music on the go. In particular I have been looking for a pair of Bluetooth headphones that I could use while running. A reader sent me a link to the Jaybird Freedom Bluetooth headphones so I contacted them to see if I could evaluate that model. Jaybird told me they had a couple other newer products they wanted me to try out first so they sent along the Endorphins and Tiger Eyes. One aspect of these that particularly appealed to me was their 100% warranty against sweat because I sweat a lot when I workout or play sports and need something that isn't going to fail due to this type of moisture.

Tue Aug 11 04:00:20 PDT 2009


The Mobile Gadgeteer RSS
The Mobile Gadgeteer
Work where you want to be

Sponsored

Free White Paper: Top?10?Hidden?Costs?to?OEM?Businesses

Moving your OEM operations from custom motherboards to white box and branded components? Learn the hidden costs that can make or break your business.

Whitepaper | Category: White Paper


 

Send us your feedback here.

Sign up for more free newsletters from ZDNet! | To manage your account settings or to remove yourself from all ZDNet communications, please visit our Subscription Center.

The e-mail address for your subscription is techmails79758@gmail.com
Unsubscribe from this e-mail | Advertise | Privacy Policy

© 2008 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved.
ZDNet is a registered service mark of CBS Interactive Inc.

CBS Interactive Inc.
235 Second Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
U.S.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment