Sunday, September 20, 2009

PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE Contact (elizabethetters03@live.com)

I am Mrs Elizabeth Etters, a devoted Christian. I have a foundation/Estate uncompleted {valued at USD 2,142,728.00 Dollars} and need you to help me finish it because of my health, Everything is available. Please contact me for more details. Private contact email: elizabethetters03@live.com<mailto:elizabethetters03@live.com> thank you.

________________________________
Notice: California University of Pennsylvania is changing its domain name from CUP.EDU to CALU.EDU, effective Aug. 14. Please make a note that all email addresses will change to use this domain name and record appropriate changes in your contact lists. The CUP.EDU address will continue to work in parallel for a short time and then will be discontinued.

1 comment:

  1. I've got this email as well, I'm not quite sure who this is, but I am willing to guess its spam. If something this serious was sent out, it would have had more information about the person, her health, and the estate. Seems like spam

    ReplyDelete